Located 158 km from Puebla, this municipality houses a 16th-century Baroque building, erected in 1865, this parish is dedicated to San Nicolás de Tolentino. It was erected in the year of 1865.
The people also have another celebration dedicated to the Lord of the Forsaken which is the image of Christ in his passion with the cross. On the other hand, Ahuazotepec offers natural attractions such as its waterfall El Salto, with a height of 2 to 5 meters, it will be a delight to spend some time in family recreation.
To the north with Huauchinango, to the south and east with the municipality of Zacatlán and to the west with the state of Hidalgo.