Next to the College of Virgin Girls, around 1600 the convent of Jerónimas Religious was established, occupying the surrounding lands.
The primitive temple was finished in 1635, being rebuilt at the beginning of the 18th century. On the two side gates are the San Jerónimo insignia: a book and its cardinal's cape, a skull, a tree with silicon and a cross. The robust buttresses of its façade end in mortar rolls and masks.
Its neoclassical interior presents an exuberant decoration, having on the lateral walls of the presbytery the lattice stands by which the religious participated in the divine offices. The iron lattices of the high and low choirs of the religious and a painting of the Virgin with the founding nuns are preserved.