The Mercedarios in 1612 founded this convent dedicated to the Visitation of Our Lady of Mercy. The façade is a crenellated wall with two large doorways surmounted by a niche, a magnificent example of the baroque of the early s. XVIII.
The interior of the church is of a single high-rise nave with a transept and a dome. Interesting paintings are preserved in the Church. Accessing the convent is a simple cloister with a fountain and an interesting stone door with a semicircular arch decorated with flowers and birds.