Parroquia de la Santa Cruz

Temples and former convents
Located in Puebla

The atrium of the facade is delimited by a fence arranged in the early twentieth century with rectangular openings simulating a balustrade. Approximately in 1906 a cover in the form of a triumphal arch with four sculptures and a cross on the auction is built. The main facade of the temple faces the atrium.

The corners are tucked and have a small rail on each of its four sides, housing the bells here; The capulín is covered with yellow and blue tiles, making it very colorful.

The sotocoro is located in the first section and its vault is supported by large stone brackets.