Plaza de Armas

Public Space of Interest, Plaza
Located in Tlatlauquitepec

The Plaza de Armas de Tlatlauquitepec, is surrounded by portals with a wide variety of trees and flowers from the region, in addition to the magnificent view of Cerro Cabezón.

Historically, the place has a very peculiar value, since this was where the first demonstration was held before the cadastre law on September 19, 1938, with Tlatlauquitepec being the only municipality to do so.

Since pre-Hispanic times, the traditional tianguis has been carried in the place, with the sale of products made in the region.

Its architecture is Spanish-style, surrounded by arcades and with a great variety of trees that combine with the landscape architecture.