Plaza de la Concordia

Public Space of Interest, Plaza
Located in Cholula

The monumental Plaza de la Concordia is the nerve center of San Pedro Cholula. Flanked by the Ex-convent of San Gabriel and the Guerrero portal & #8211; the longest in Mexico with 46 semicircular arches totaling 170 meters in length - the square was built in 1573 for the days of tianguis and in 1646 it was remodeled, remaining as it is today.

In the square there is a fountain of San Miguel Arcángel, donated in 1554 by Felipe II of Spain.